Friday, September 1, 2017

My More Than Words Challenge
September DT Reveal
"Loud" !!!!


Hi there lovelies, thanks for calling by.
Today I have my September DT reveal for More Than Words Challenge.
This month the challenge word is "FEARLESS"
& the creative challenge is "GRUNGE" !!!! 

Just the perfect challenge for these pics of my grandson wearing his hoodie!!

I used this little quote,
"You are brave, fearless, bold & strong".
You see he is 23mths old & at this age he is totally
fearless, although I hope that changes as he grows up a little !!


I used Lindy's Stamp Gang  Luscious Lime", "Hag Wart Orange" & "Prima Donna Purple"
 sprays. I just kept adding them & I also coloured up my three little flowers with them too.


I also coloured up some little 3D acrylic gel dots with the green & purple 
sprays also, after first priming them with gesso.

All these wonderful chipboard pieces are from 2Crafty Chipboard.


 Well I really got my GRUNGE on with this background!!!
I overdosed with stamping & generally had lots of fun with this.

That fabulous stitching stamp that I have used around
 the edge of my page is from 49 and Market.


Well that is another layout done.
I do hope I have inspired you in some small way to play along with us this month.

As always we have EIGHT PRIZES on offer too.

Until next time.





10 comments:

  1. Another fabulous page Di, loving the colours and all that background stamping!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tania, yes I really got my grunge on for this one and went a bit crazy with all the stamps, but really enjoyed the process.

      Delete
  2. Great page with some awesome tips too! Gotta get me that stitching stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Rosemary, glad you like it and yes, I LOVE that stitching stamp too. Definitely a fave. xo

      Delete
  3. Oh wow once again a stunning layout, fabulous back ground details and cute as photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lizzy, glad you like my GRUNGE !!! It is kind of fun to step out of my comfort zone occasionally !!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Karen and thanks for visiting my blog today too. xo

      Delete