Wednesday, August 23, 2017

My More Than Words
August MINI Challenge DT Reveal



Hi there friends, thanks for stopping by.
Today I have a little card I made for the Auugust MINI challenge over at
More Than Words Challenge.


I made my card background using a "Geli Plate" which I saw Natalie May demonstrate
at a retreat I was teaching at recently & I just had to get myself one !!

I have only scratched the surface using it but I am sure I will improve.

I also made all my flowers & leaves using a "Heartfelt Creations" stamp & die set.

It makes you feel good when you sit back & think to yourself that, gee,
everything on this card started out as white cardstock 
& was so easy to transform into this with dies, paint & inks !!!

This months MINI challenge word is
  SING! 
Make either a card, tag or ATC & use the word SING on it,
& it must be visible, then enter it via the More Than Words
facebook page before 11.55pm on 31st August.
A winner will be chosen by our DT & the winner
will receive a $25 store voucher from Dusty Attic.
Well thats all from me today,
I hope you find some time to play along with us.
Until next time.

8 comments:

  1. Oh this is sooo pretty, my fav colors, and love the back ground and flowers..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your "dies, paints and inks" are so effective Di! Love the ribbon also. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Bev, so glad you like it. xo

      Delete
  3. Oh what a simply beautiful card, just love it and love that olive spotted ribbon in the flower cluster xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tania for always leaving such lovely kind words. xo

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Rosemary, so glad you like my card. xo

      Delete