Tuesday, August 15, 2017

My 2Crafty Chipboard August DT Reveal
Part One
"Sweet"


Hi there lovelies, thanks for calling by.
Today I have part one of my August DT reveal for 2Crafty Chipboard.
2Crafty Chipboard Used...
Title Sweet-loopy font
Multi Modern Swirls
Film Strips Medium
Sharons Butterflies


After firstly doing a mixed media background using some
Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays in "Peony Scralet Red" & "Pink Ladies Pink"
& a touch of their Magicals in "Opal Sea Oates"
I then did some stamping & added a variety of art stones & Prills
& set to work on the chipboard. 


Both the "SWEET" title & a "Sharon Butterfly" were given a coat of gesso 
followed by brushing on a watered down wash of the same Lindy's sprays.


The "Multi Modern Swirls" & the "Film Strips" were simply 
given a wipe over with some "Vintage Photo" Distress Ink. 


I added some beautiful 49 and Market flowers.


Well there you have it. All finished.

I hope you like it.
If you do, I would LOVE you to leave me a comment as it
is always great to hear your feedback.

Back in a couple of days with more inspiration for you.


19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I simply adore your work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaaw thank you so very much Katie. I always love to hear people's comments and feedback. Thanks for visiting my blog today. xo

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Dutt for calling by to leave me some comment love. do glad you like this one. xo

      Delete
  3. OMG Di this is absolutely stunning. I love everything about it. This is one of my faves. You never disappoint, keep up the fantastic work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so very much Kaylene, I sooooo appreciate you taking the time to leave me such lovely comments. xoxo

      Delete
  4. Absolutely stunning, love the tones of pink and the amazing background work! Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Tania for your always kind words, I truly appreciate it & so glad you like this one. When I got those new flowers I was just busting to use them. I think I will do this page up as a kit in the near future. xo

      Delete
    2. Oh really, pretty please save one for me!!!! The flowers are just amazing, hoping to get my hands on some next weekend at Paperific, already sussed out that Irene would have them <3

      Delete
    3. Shall do, I hope to have them for release in October.

      Delete
  5. This is divine Di!! It really is a sweet page and so very beautiful!! Just love your work!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaw thanks so much Margie, so glad you like it & thanks for taking the time to call by too. xo

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lizzy for always taking time to call by & leave such encouraging words. I truly appreciate it. xoxo

      Delete
  7. Beautiful, once again, Di! The netting with white highlight is effective. Is the "square" stamp you have used on the background embossed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bev, so glad you like this. The stamping on the background you mentioned, it is a stamp from 49 and Market called "Scripted Square" & I have just stamped it in a sepia colour Archival Ink & not it is not heat embossed, just stamped. I have actually also used a grid type stencil to apply some texture paste & hence that is raised which might be giving you the impression of heat embossing, but no. Thanks for the feedback too. Really appreciate it. xo

      Delete
  8. Thanks SO much for your reply Di, I can see it is a stencil now, (my 76 years old eyes are not quite what they used to be!). Think a sepia coloured Archival ink pad needs to be my new "must have!". xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This page certainly has a WOW factor! Gorgous! I can see some techniques I learned on Friday too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This page certainly has a WOW factor! Gorgous! I can see some techniques I learned on Friday too!

    ReplyDelete