Thursday, August 3, 2017

HARMONY with my Grandbabies
My More Than Words August DT Reveal
"Sweet"


Hi there lovelies, thanks for stopping by. Today I have my DT reveal for the
August challenge over at More Than Words.

The challenge for August is to use the word HARMONY. 
 Perhaps in your title, or maybe in a quote or even in your journalling.
The creative challenge is to be inspired by some SONG LYRICS.


 I have taken my inspiration from the 
Paul McCartney & Stevie Wonder song of "Ebony & Ivory"
& so I have scrapped this wonderful photo of my two grandbabies sitting on my knee.
They are my true "ebony & ivory". LOVE them both to pieces.


I have used some lovely paper, flowers & burlap from 49 and Market.


 I have also used a 49 and Market flower stamp set to stamp lots of flowers
with & then I coloured them up with some Lindy's Sprays, fussy cut them out
& added them in amongst my flower cluster.


 I have also used some lovely pieces of my favourite 2Crafty Chipboard.


 Lots of mixed media & stamping.


Well I hope I have inspired you to play along with us at
More Than Words challenge this month & as always we
have EIGHT great prizes on offer too.

Until next time.





13 comments:

  1. Another stunner, loving the design of this one and all those stunner flowers!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaaaw thanks so much Tania. I truly do appreciate your kindness. xo

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Dutt, you are so very kind. xo

      Delete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous, love the flowers and the colors..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Lizzy, you are too kind. So glad you like this. xo

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous Di....an inspirational take on the challenge. Love that photo of you and your little grandies. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Janice. So glad you like my layout. This one is close to my heart. xo

      Delete
  5. Sensational! You have such an amazing ability to use color, and I absolutely love all of your flower clusters. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaw thanks so much sweet lady, you are too kind. So glad you liked this creation. Really appreciate your kind words. xo

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kaylene, so glad you like it. xo

      Delete
  7. This is amaaazing! Love how you have added the tags!!

    ReplyDelete