Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Black With Two August Challenge "Our Mr Jaxon"

Hi everyone, welcome to my NEW blog. This is my first post on it yeah!!!!! I still have my other blog but I want to keep it mainly for my shop & this NEW one will be just for me. Unfortunately though it is like starting all over again, NO followers & NO comments.This is very SAD!!! Anyway enough of all that.This is my layout for the August Challenge over at the Black With 2 Blog. The rules were Black background (as always), the only other colour allowed is Green & the other rule is NO flowers. So I thought I would do a boy page.
I Glimmermisted all the cream bits in a pale green so as to still achieve some contrast without breaking the rules. I made this little banner, threw some paint over the page, sewed & I painted some cute little WOW chippie cars.

Thanks for stopping by. Until next time.   Cheers Di  xx

6 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous! This is a fabulous take on the Black with 2 challenge! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Di.. wow you have done this challenge proud! this is sensational! love the banner and the clock and the string.. so much on here to love!! and i better follow this blog too if i am to see what else you get up to!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that green and black really pops DI!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous - love your embellishments. Thanks for doing the challenge at BW2 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Wow! Wow! This is absolutely fantastic! I really like those pics as well...perfect for this lo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how this page just pops, the green looks so good and I love the banner.

    ReplyDelete