Friday, August 19, 2011

"Kraft it Up" August Challenge....."Picture Perfect"

Hi everyone. Today I would like to show you all my entry for the August challenge over at the "Kraft It Up" blog.I have so enjoyed this challenge & I just adore these colours. Soft & pretty.
I just adore these pics I have used. They were taken by an amazing photographer (not me).  I have been dying to use them & I felt they deserved a special page & I think this challenge was the perfect choice. I have used loads of paint, Gesso,  heat embossing, Glimmermisting, stamping & fussy cutting. I hope you like it. 



Sorry for including so many close ups but I just got a bit carried away!!! I just wanted to try & show some of the detail.
Until next time.   Cheers Di  xx

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous LO Di.. so soft and dreamy!! LOVE all the beautiful layering and textures!! Thanks for playing along at KIU :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. like it??? I LOVE IT! the photos are adorable and the whole layout is so gorgeous!! this is stunning.. so very very sweet...soft, pretty and beautiful...love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this a lot Di,... love how you have crumpled the paper and placed paint on it! beautifully done! Your pics are priceless how adorable is she!..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful layout Di......
    This whole layout is Truly Gorgeous.... & Don't be sorry!! It's always a JOY to see close UPS... I'm a Big FAN of close ups!!!
    THANKS a Bunch for playing along over @ KIU.... xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh la la Di this is definitely a special layout and well worth the wait to use those darling photos. Just love your take on that lovley sketch. Thanks for the inspiration, I really really need to create a layout soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Di, I must say you really have created a very special page. It's so beautiful! Using three photos was perfect for this multi-photo layout and leaves room for all the lovely details. It must have taken you AGES! It's great and thanks for playing along at KIU xox

    ReplyDelete