Saturday, August 13, 2011

White With One August Challenge..."Believe"




Hello everyone. The August challenge over at the   White With One  blog is White +Purple+Doodling. I adore purple but oh how I struggle with doodling!!! I have made a flower, doodled all over it, misted it & scrunched it. This is my poor attempt to include doodling. I suppose this is what this sight is all about, making you do things that are out of your comfort zone. I suppose it doesn't look too bad, I hope. On this page I have stamped, stencilled Gesso, stencilled with ink & misted.  Overall I am happy how it  turned out, considering I have only had about 3 hours sleep in the last 48 hours. I have been sick with the flu. Anyway I hope you like it. Until next time.     Cheers Di  xx

5 comments:

  1. another stunner DI ..... your attention to detail is awesome and that pic is perfect ... gorgeous page ... hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Di.. wow this is stunning.. love the photo and the flowers are gorgeous! also love the birds.. this is a wonderful take on the challenge..xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. Love the flowers and butterfly. Thanks for playing along with WW1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, gorgeous page...especially after having so little sleep! Hope you are feeling better now. I love your stenciling & stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow simply stunning love the butterfly and the flowers...thanks for playing along at WW1

    ReplyDelete