Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Color Room Pallette #77 " When I Think of Love"

This is my layout I did for challenge #77 over at The Color Room. I love this colour pallette. I thought these colours would go well in a Shabby Chic style layout. I really enjoyed doing this page, I just couldn't stop. I just kept going & going. Oh well, I don't ever do minimilist, so why would I start now!!!! I have used a NEW paper range from "Simple Stories". This one is called Generations. I just love these papers. I also wet my papers under the tap so that I could totally scrunch it & roll it.
I have used a lovely little WOW chippie window with hand painted flowers on it & a WOW chippie "Word Phrase" both I have used paint, ink , Glimmermist & Crackle Accents on.
 I have gone overboard with loads of flowers, Green Tara Skeleton Leaves, Feathers, Muslin, Tim Holtz Film Strips & Collections Kraft Quotes. I have also done some Fussy Cutting.
Lastly I have used a lovely "Making Memories" Brass Key & Lock set which is tied with a velvet ribbon. I have been saving this up for just the right page & this was it!! Hope you like this layout & thanks for stopping by. Until next time.   Cheers Di  xx

8 comments:

  1. Just BEAUTIFUL DI!!
    A REAL Shabby Chic feel too it....
    Love what you have created with the Simple Stories - Generations Range!!!
    I too have had a little play with this range......
    Hope you have a Gr8 afternoon!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW DI, Just beautifully stunning!!!
    I love this layout and love what you did with that paper in the background!!!
    It all looks just fantastic!!!
    Take Care
    TONI
    XOXOOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is just my style, cute, shabby and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Di.. this is stunning.. i am not sure what grabs me first.. the gorgeous photo, or the burgundy colors..?? this is so beautiful..love it..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet photo and I like the vintage style layout, lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. breathtaking, absolutely breathtaking !!!! love all of this ... so exquisite ... awesome work Di ... hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Di this is absolutely gorgeous! Love everything about this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous vintage looking page - thanks for the comments regarding the black with 2 challenge, very happy !!

    ReplyDelete