Monday, September 5, 2011

Scrap the Boys September Challenge "Remember"



"Hi everyone. I have got started on my monthly challenges early this month so it is not such a rush at the end of the month!! This is my layout I have done for the September challenge over at Scrap the Boys blog. This months challenge was to use ephemera, old household or family stuff, toy labels etc. I have used this pic of my son aged 2yrs, he is now 26yrs old & an Assistant Bank Manager. Hard to beleive that when I look back at this super cute photo of him. He looks so cheeky. He was such a cute little boy, so full of mischief. This pic was taken in 1987 so  I decided to go with the whole vintage "kid" look using a vintage paper range & I printed my photo in sepia to complete the look. I have even added an old halfpenny coin & an old stamp to complete the theme. Thanks for stopping by. Until next time.    Cheers Di  xx

11 comments:

  1. WOWZers Di!!
    I SOOOo love this Range of Graphic 45 Le Cirque!! You have scrapped an AMAZING layout with it.....
    Love everything about this....... xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg!!! this is an awesome page - LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you have incorporated such a vintage feel to this page!! All the little details are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Di.. this is absolutely stunning.. wow the papers and the photo are made for each other and the design and placement of papers etc is just perfect.. love this!! great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on your feature at TCR ... absolutely awesome .. woohoo !!!!! fantabulous stuff !!
    this is super duper awesome Di .. just love all of your elements ... such amazing details ... so pleased you created this blog .... you are on fire girl!!!!!!
    I have just posted my KIU Page ... I'm getting started early this month too .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Di, your layout is amazing, so very old fashioned and unique and I just love what you did with the twine, banner and that cute old fashioned bike. Such a fantastic take on the challenge! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is amazing Di! I absolutely love everything that you've uded for this and the design rocks! That pic is so cute and then to use the bike chippee...perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous LO's! I luv ur work. Ur vintage style is beautiful. Congrats also on the feature win at TCR

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the feature at TCR!! Not suprising it was a fabulous page!

    Love your Scrap the Boys entry, love the colours and all the details are perfect! Such a cool boys page!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colours in your LO and the sepia photo goes so well with the page. The colours are perfect. Great job thanks for playing at STB xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just adore this layout Di, one of my FAVE paper ranges....LOVE G45. Your layout is amazing...truly beautiful work x

    ReplyDelete