Friday, September 2, 2011

The Color Room.....Yeah I was "FEATURED" this month!!!!

Hi everyone. I just wanted to share some more good news with you. I just received an email notifying me that I am one of the people chosen to be "featured"  this month in  The Colour Room. If you are not familiar with this site go over & have a look. It is a great monthly colour challenge site.This was my page that I did for this months challenge which was "green, orange, white & brown". I am so happy I just had to share the news. Until next time.   Cheers Di  xx

5 comments:

  1. Wow gorgeous page Di and deserving of being featured at The Colour Room, congrats. LOVE the strong bold colours, those photos are adorable and the whole layout design is wonderful! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI!! well done Di! this is a stunning eye catching layout so i am not surprised you are featured! wow! what a color combo, but this looks amazing! love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee! A BIG congrats to you Di! Fabulous news! I loved this lo the minute I saw it. The circles, mix, and pics are perfect! You go girl!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous page! Love all the circles and the cute photos inside them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning page Di, congrats on being featured!!! Thats awesome!!! Just love your take on the colours of this palette....beautiful x

    ReplyDelete