Monday, January 9, 2012

Scrap the Boys January Challenge
Fun in the Sun

Hi everyone. I hope you are all enjoying the holidays. For those of us that are back to work, well never mind!! Today I want to share a layout I finished off last night for the current challenge over at Scrap the Boys. This months criteria was to do a layout with the theme of what pastimes do the boys do in summer. These pics are of a friend of mines little boy. I thought he looked so cute in his little swim goggles & his big sun hat. I think all kids love summer time so they can get a little water logged!! I know this little guy certainly does.
I had fun doing this layout with all these lovely bright colours, a bit of a change from all the shabby chic I seem to be drawn to lately. It is nice to have a change sometimes. I have stamped, painted, punched, distressed & generally had some fun with it.
I hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by & for any comments you may care to leave. Until next time.
Cheers Di  xoxo

13 comments:

  1. what a fun and cheerful layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright and bubbly Di ! Screams summer !

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun page Di , love the colours, love the background , have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun colours and the photos are too cute!!! Thanks for playing along at Scrap the Boys!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Di, love this fun layout, makes me want to jump in the pool. LOVE the bright bold colours and fun photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Di! this is fabulously fun and wonderfully colorful! i love the photos like that layered over each other!! a great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. o Di such a fun and funky page .... super duper awesome ...hugz to you Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Di I love your use of different sized photos. You are a very clever lady. It's such a great page.
    Teena

    ReplyDelete
  9. THis is fabulous DI...you do brights soooo well!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cool and colourful Summer layout. Love it. Thanks for playing along with Scrap the Boys.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute boys and love the design of this Di. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just such a cool layout Di!! Adore how you have done the photos like that....sensational!!! It jumped out at me at the STB blog, the bright colours are fabbo x

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous work as always Di, so bright and fun! love it :)

    ReplyDelete