Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Challege #95 The Color Room
"Don't Follow Your Dreams Chase Them"

Hi everyone. Thought I would share my layout  for this weeks challenge #95 over at The Color Room. This weeks colour pallette was red, pink, green & black. Such a pretty colour pallette. I have also used their sketch which I must say I am rather happy with. They just make it so easy for us. Thanks TCR girls.
Now for my background I have created these lovely textures & then finished it off with some Pearl Glimmermist. Rather pleased with the outcome. I so adore this photo too, a friend of mine gave it to me. She did a photo shoot with her daughter. How clever are you Sue???
I have used  lots of lovely 2 Crafty chipboard & some yummy Green Tara leaves & Roses in various sizes which I have Glimmermisted to achieve the right colours.Thanks for stopping by  & for any comments you may care to leave.    Cheers Di  xoxo

7 comments:

  1. wow! this is stunning.. the background and the drips look amazing! very pretty color combo...love this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Di, this is so pretty, love all the flowers, love the colours, love the background. So pretty and so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Di!!!! I LOVE the texture you have created on your background. This is just such a beautiful layout.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Di this is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely gorgeous, Di!!! Stunning layout and photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm wowed by this layout, I'm wowed by the one above this one and the one below!! wow wow wow

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so unusual Di - just stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete