Thursday, February 2, 2012

C.S.I. Challenge #4 "Dreams"

Hello blog land friends. I have just finished my layout for challenge #4 over at C.S.I.  I so love this colour pallette but I really had to think about the evidence & testimony part of the challenge. Anyway here is my layout.
  I am really happy how this turned out. Isn't it great when it just comes together!!! It didn't end up anything like how I had in mind when I started. For the "evidence" part of the challenge you have to pick at least two things to use from the list. I have used tulle (tied in a knot with string), something shiney is my frame & locket, stripes & a frame.
For the "Testimony" part of the challenge you have to pick a least one component from the list. I have chosen to journal in a frame.

I do so love the little quote I have used here too. I have really enjoyed doing this challenge. Thanks so much Debbie for such a great criteria. I will absolutely be joining in the fun again. Until next time.
Cheers Di  xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Di, your page is amazing, love all the embellishments and those colours are my fav :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Di, this looks amazing!i love the blue, it makes everything else pop!!! gorgeous flowers and photo, love the overall design.. hummm really lovely layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just lovely I adore that cluster across the middle of the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Di I am drooling over this one .. soooooooooooooo stunning .. beautiful work xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Di another beauty! Love the flow here...just so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it to bits!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at BITW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colour on this one and the background paper compliments it beautifully

    ReplyDelete