Thursday, February 9, 2012

#96 The Color Room "Days Gone By"

Hi everyone. Just finished my layout for this weeks challenge #96 over at The Color Room. I just love this paper range. So beautifully old fashioned, it gave me the chance to do Vintage again. I so love doing Vintage. I have done some "fussy cutting" here & I have used a gorgeous 2 Crafty chipboard frame as well.
 I have also used lots of yummy Green Tara flowers & lace, lots of butterflies, some Glimmermisting, sewed around the edges & finished off with some edge distressing. Hey presto, all finished.
I hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by. Until next time.    Cheers Di  xoxo


7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page Di, your flower clusters are just stunning and love how you have used the chipboard frame :)
    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page Di, I was hoping to read who it was, she is so lovely is this your Grandmother or Aunt??? Love the hair they always looked so elegant back in the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Di! wow.. this is really beautiful.. the photos match the papers wonderfully... i love all that you have done here!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning Di - I just love your colour combos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Di this is just stunning! Love the colors...perfectly laid out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh those soft pastel colours on this layout stand out so beautifully, I just love the design of this one as well, you are so talented Di....gorgeous stuff xx

    ReplyDelete