Friday, February 17, 2012

White With 1 February Challenge
"Our Little Sunshine"

Hello again. Today Iwant to show you my White With 1 layout for February. This month the  criteria is WHITE + LEMON + 3 PHOTOS. I have a real thing for yellows lately. Until recently I don't think I had ever scrapped in yellows, I don't know why!! Now I just love yellows.
  On my layout I have have done my signature edge distressing & sewing around the edges. I have also created a brick wall with Gesso &  used lots of Glimmermist too. I have cut my circle out, stamped it, distressed the edges & sewn it. I have also stamped & "fussy cut"  these little flowers & branches. Such a sweet little stamp. I only got it this week & I just had to use it!!!
  I have hand cut some little yellow doilies to put underneath my photos too. Lastly I have added some flowers & this cute little chipboard hedghog & word from 2 Crafty. I am rather pleased with how this has turned out. How could you not be pleased with these photos, they are sooooo cute. These were given to me by a dear friend, thanks Donna!!! Well thanks for stopping by. Until next time.     Cheers Di  xo

15 comments:

  1. so so cute, just darling DI :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Di this is a masterpiece .. loooovvvveee it .. what a fab idea with the photos ... such a clever chickie !!!!! sensational page x

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAR OUT Di!!!
    How TOTALLY ADORABLE are those PIC's! I love how 1 photo Showcases the YEllow beanie...... This Layout is spectacular.... ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. What can I say!!!! You've surpassed yourself....

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh how adorable!!! love everything about this sweet layout!! and i think i can see you using more yellow in the future!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW how amazing is this LO!!! you should work with yellow more often as this Lo is just beautiful and the yellow is so much the feature and the yellow Beani How cute is that!!!!! :) loving the photos and that lil chippy hedgehog too
    Have a great weekend
    TONI
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely STUNNING!!! Luv everything about it!! & that photo is sooooooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great page Di. I love everything about it and those photos are soo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Di this is fabulous! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is breathtaking Di...just love all the elements and the little hedgehog is so adorable.......beautiful work as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woohoo. I made it over. I wondered why I had never been able to stalk...I mean find you....lol.
    This is just totally gorgeous. I love the one photo with the yellow hat. I have tried that on photoshop but could not get it to work. The brickwork and the mix of flowers is just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow, this is simply gorrrgeous! Love what you've done with the photos, the brick wall, design...everything! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely stunning page Di!! love the photos, sooo cute with the yellow beanie! love the title, love the cluster, just LOVE this page!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete