Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Scrap the Boys February Challenge
"Everyday Moments"

Hi everyone, what a week it has been. I have been so so busy that I was starting to worry  in case I didn't get this finished in time, having said that, this layout was one of those that just came together so easy. Don't you just love it when that happens, I know I do. I was so lucky on the weekend I got to do two boy layouts (one I can't share just yet though) I always love doing boy layouts after so many girlie ones, it makes a pleasant change.  Anyway this is my layout for this months challenge over at Scrap the Boys blog. This months criteria was a sketch.
Ah I do love a good sketch & this was no exception. Thanks Mel I love this sketch. It is so good to see every one elses  interpretation. They always look so different.
On my layout I have done loads of layering, edge distressing, sewing, painting & stamping & generally used up lots of things out of my stash, which is always a bonus!! I even got to include some metal bits & pieces, I do so love metal bits on boy layouts.
 Thanks so much for calling by, I hope you like my layout. Until next time.   Cheers Di  xoxo

8 comments:

  1. love the roughed up edges here Di, really makes it a BOY page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is fabulous Di, i love all the masculine features especially the metal, great take on the sketch and challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow great boy page, love the photos too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Di this is fabulous! All boy for sure! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find boy pages really hard but you have really done it so well! all boyish and really so charming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This layout is really great Di - so many lovely bits and pieces my eyes couldn't stop moving.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another awesome page Di!! Love love love it. I love the colours you have used and the distressing. Thanks for playing along with Scrap the Boys.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cool layout Di, just love the grungy effect you have done. Your boy pages totally rock just as your much as your girl ones!!!

    ReplyDelete