Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My 1st 2 Crafty D.T. Blog Post
"Captured Moments"

Hi everyone, I am so excited to share my first blog post with you as part of the 2 Crafty Design Team. I am very honored to create along side a team of  very talented  girls. I so love  2 Crafty chipboard, so many beautiful items to choose from. How lucky am I, I get to create using all this yummy 2 Crafty chipboard as well as being on the Green Tara  DT & getting to use an unlimited amount of gorgeous flowers, ribbons, laces & trims. I think I must have died & gone to "Scrapbooking Heaven". Anyway here is my first post as part of the  2 Crafty DT.
I have used this fabulous 2 Crafty chipboard title "Captured Moments". I think it sums up the moment perfectly.
 Next I used a gorgeous flourish from 2 Crafty called "Carita's Swirl". It is sooooo nice. I thought it was perfect for this soft & girly layout.
As you can see I have also used lots of yummy Green Tara flowers & lace also.
Thanks for stopping by. Until next time.    Cheers Di  xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work! Those colours work so brilliantly! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOTALLY GORGEOUS...... A Delightful Design & A GORGEOUS array of Colors!!!!!!!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. goodness all your layers are just stunning Di

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i reckon you are in crafty heaven! those chipboard pieces are divine.. the flourish is stunning.. and the flowers.. oo i really love this layout! perfect colors and such a darling photo!! enjoy Di!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so very lucky indeed to have an endless supply of flowers and lace and they are so lucky to have you on all your DT positions too. I just adore this layout with the pink and blue, such a beautiful colour combo.....LOVE xx

    ReplyDelete