Thursday, February 23, 2012

#98 The Color Room "Sweet"

Hi everyone, here is my layout, I have just finished, I didn't think I would make the deadline. I have been sooo busy this week. So glad I did as I am rather pleased with it, all things considered.  This is for challenge #98 over at The Color Room. I actually did this layout several weeks ago but I soooo was not happy with it, so, I totally pulled it apart & totally remade it, as these pics were too nice not to use. This layout started life green & has ended up purple!!!
I have used 2 Crafty chippy circles, frame & little birdhouse. I so love that little frame that I have put my word on. I have also done some stamping, misting, painting & I used a new "Sand Medium" on my circles before I painted them white just to get some nice texture happening.
Anyway, thanks so much for dropping by & I hope you like my layout. Until next time.  Cheers Di  xoxo

15 comments:

  1. OH! WOW! Di!!
    This is DELIGHTFUL....
    Love the Chippie Circles around the photo's!!!!
    & just a GORGEOUS Design... ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this page Di, it is totally gorgeous!
    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. og Di... i dont like your layout.... I really LOVE your layout!! how adorable are these photos and the colors really make the whole page so girly sweet!! i LOVE this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so darling Di, love the sweet pics and how you have framed them. I adore the flowers and gorgeous colours and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sweet layout, truly stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Di this page is just gorgeous such adorable photos....thanks sweetie for all the comments you leave on my blog much appreciated
    Cheers
    Lindy xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. i agree this is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He he I can totally relate to the green going purple morph thingie happening!! absolutely adorable photos and such a sweet page, absolutely beautiful! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Di - this is really stunning - love the colours and the great treatment on the chipboard

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the circular photos and that those gorgeous pics are facing away from each other. Fabulous border. You always seem to have a way with those. Like the title, this is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Just beautiful! Love the look of the circles...they just "pop"!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Di, thank for the email and clearing that up for me...lol Lovely layout not too mention beautiful pictures totally adorable little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww she is gorgeous and of course so is your layout, I love purple but never scrap with it. Love this Di its beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete