Thursday, March 1, 2012

Kraft It Up March Challenge
"Just Be You"

Hi everyone. I just wanted to share my DT layout for this months Kraft it Up challenge. This months criteria was a 1.2.3.4.5. challenge.    
                                                 1   Kraft background
                                                 2   Photos
                                                 3   Worded Title
                                                 4   Different pattern papers
                                                 5  Embellishments
I do sooo love a Kraft background on a layout. I have yet to find a colour that doesn't go with Kraft. I love these bright colours with it on my layout. Lots of grunge, lots of layers & lots of texture. Hmmm right up my alley.  I then  finished off with these  little 2 Crafty chippie Kites,  which I have painted & Wordlet that I have cut up & painted. Anyway pop over to the Kraft It Up blog & see what the other DT girls have done. I am sure you will find some great inspiration over there & hopefully join in the fun & give this months challenge a go. Anyway until next time, thanks for stopping by & I hope you like my layout.   Cheers Di  xoxo

10 comments:

  1. The orange and green looks gorgeous against the kraft and love love your bits and pieces and banners and stamping/misting etc etc. Great boy page indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this page, love the colours and all the layers...it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luv the bright pops of colour on the kraft! Gorgoeus page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Di.. this is amazing.. i love the colors and the design and you have completed the challenge so wonderfully!! love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Love this! Gorgeous mix with the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow DI .. what an amazing boy page .... love the banner and all your details .. super duper awesome ... hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this page Di!!! Love the angles and the banner, the colour and everything!!! This rocks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI Di! LOVE this sweet little boy layout, I so need boy inspiration and this is perfect, love the banner, love the different shapes and photos and the layout design is so fun! Thanks for the inspiration! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowsers!!! That is simply awesome - loving the orange and greet together, and everything that is going on in the page :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a stand out layout Di, love the orange and green colours against the Kraft. Totally rockin layout xx

    ReplyDelete