Wednesday, March 7, 2012

CR84FN Card Colour Challenge

Hi everyone. Well today this is a first for me. I have entered  my very first  "Card Challenge" over at CR84FN. I saw this colour pallette & I just had to give it a go. I mean hey, why not, I design & teach cardmaking as well as scrapbooking, so why not have a go at a card challenge. I enter so many scrap challenges but I have never entered a card challenge before. So, here is my card. I am right into yellows at the moment.
The challenge was to use yellow, grey & kraft. Such a pretty colour pallette.
I have used a Darkroom Door set of stamps which I have fussy cut. I have also Glimmermisted my background layer behind the lady in both the grey & yellow as well as the  ribbon to get the right shade of yellow too. I have distressed most of my edges & did a bit of border punching to finish it off.
I hope you like my card.    Cheers Di xoxo


9 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous card Di! Lovin' the sassy vintage image and distressed edges! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my this is so different but so lovely di!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Di! this is stunning love the colours and the image looks fab...

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Di this is just gorgeous! Love what you've done with the pallette! Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Di - love the fussy cutting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to CR84FN - your card is really lovely; very shabby chic!! Love the bow and roses! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Di, you aced the colours perfectly. Spot on, loving the fussy cutting....good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous color combo and you have used it just perfectly.

    ReplyDelete