Sunday, March 25, 2012

My "2 Crafty" DT Post
Captured Memories

Hi everyone. Just a quick share today. This is my 2 Crafty DT post that has just gone up on their blog. I am right into the whole Kraft & white thing at the moment & here I have have added some yellow. I have done lots of sewing, distressing & border punching here. All the flowers, lace & the bow are all Green Tara goodies of course. The big yellow flower is one of their NEW fabric flowers.
Here I have used a 2 Crafty chippie fence which I have used a crackle paint & Gesso on to add to the already old feeling that this "Rustic Fence" has.
 Next I have used another 2 Crafty chippie Birdcage. This little cage is one from  their ATC range. They make all these fab little bits for cards & ATC's but sometimes I like to use these little pieces on layouts too.
Lastly I have used another 2 Crafty chippie word. This one here I have cut up to make the two words seperate to have that extra freedom of placement. Too easy.
Well I hope you like my layout & maybe pop over to the 2 Crafty blog to see what the other DT girls have been up to. Thanks for stoppin by & any comments you may care to leave.  Until next time.
Cheers Di  xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Love the use of the punched border and how you have painted it white, it looks stunning with the added pops of colour and always an adorable photo. Beautiful page Di!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet! Love the mix and precious pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Di, this is such a gorgeous page, love the flowers and that photo adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Di! this is really beautiful.. your creations are always so lovely! I love your style...so pretty.. precious photos too.. I love this layout and your Dt company will too i am certain!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow that is cute, love all the fun elements

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your frames never cease to amaze me. They are such a standout. Love the colors and the details in this one Di. Beautiful beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great page Di - you just keep on getting better and better

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowzer Di - this is soooo pretty! love the yellow details and that fence is just fabulous! xxx

    ReplyDelete