Sunday, March 11, 2012

CSI Challenge #9
"You Are So Beautiful To Me"

 Hello everyone. Just wanted to share my layout I have just finished for the current challenge #9 over at CSI. This picture below shows the colour pallette  & all the criteria for the current challenge..
 
                                  For my "Evidence" I have used
                                        1. Text Pattern paper                                              
                                        2 .Striped Paper                            
                                        3. A Definition                                        
                                        4. Bird Accent
                                        5. Something Translucent
                                                  (a feather)

                                  For my "Testimony" I have used
                                        1. Definition
                                        2. Six Word Memoir
                                        3. Song Inspiration (My title)
I do love these colours & I have used a lovely "Dusty Attic" chipboard frame that I have just simply  painted white. I have also used both Green Tara & Prima  flowers. To finish off  I have also misted & sewn my background paper.
My beautiful little bow is also another gorgeous double sided  ribbon from Green Tara.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Until next time.    Cheers Di  xo

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Di, love the Dusty Attic frame and the spray of blooms. Great job on the colours as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Di! Love the misting awesome page....thanks for the comments you're so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is absolutely gorgeous Di!! beautiful!! and i love the card you did for the challenge in the last post!! love those colors together!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so wondefrul, love the colours and design.....so to be a winner :) XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. gosh that flourish and cluster on the diagonal looks amzing di!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Wow! Wow! This is so neat looking! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Di, this layout is just breath taking, I love that sweet photo, love the gorgeous colours and layers and those flowers are perfect!

    ReplyDelete