Tuesday, March 20, 2012

White With 1 March Challenge
"Sweet Memories"

Hi everyone.  I have just finished my layout for this months challenge over at White With 1 . This months challenge was to use 
White + Kraft + Layers.
I do soooo love this colour combo. So fresh & inviting.
I actually did this layout last year but I was never happy with it!!!! Soooo I pulled the entire layout apart & totally re made it. (I seem to be doing this a bit lately)!!! The only things I re used is the frame & the pic, I tossed everything else back into my stash & started all over again. Now I am happy with it. Does anybody else do this from time to time or is it  just me being kooky?
I do so love this gorgeous chippy page frame. I gave it some texture with Impasto Medium before I painted it white. I do so love doing white on white, where it all comes down to the textures for contrast. I have added lots of Kraft bits & bobs behind the photo as well as these gorgeous Graphic 45 Kraft buttons up in the corner. I have also used loads of yummy Green Tara goodies including flowers, gorgeous maple leaves,  ribbon (bow) & fringed trim.
I hope you like my layout & thanks so much for stoppin by.
 Until next time.
Cheers Di  xoxo

13 comments:

  1. just gorgeous...would love to have seen the original

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning layout!!! I haven't done that before (pulled a layout apart) but I can understand it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow wow wow Di! This is stunning...the photo is sooo sassy! and all the embellies are gorgeous! I am not sure what the last layout looked like, but this is amazing! well done .. I LOVE it.. and well done on your color room mention.. your work is always really eye catching and beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Di this is absolutely stunning. I love what you've done!!! just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is absolutely gorgeous! Love the look of the clustering flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Layers,the Cluster of Flowers & that photo is Beautiful....This is just GORGEOUS Di..... ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, these colours really worked well together, love the textured frame and all clusters, so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just gorgeous. I love what you have done with the page frame....looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning Di. I just adore that photo and the border around your page is gorgeous. Lovely use of the Kraft with the white too. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love what you've done with this page Di - all the bibs and bobs look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning pie of art Di! gorgeous photo and the border is a must have...thanks for playing along at WW1

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wooohoo! do I love it or do I?! TOTALLY do! he he yup, I do that too if I'm not happy with a happy. Recycling is good!

    ReplyDelete