Sunday, July 29, 2012

I'm a "Guest" Special Investigator Again
At CSI #30
"Dream"


Hi everyone, thanks for stoppin by. Today I have got my page for challenge #30 which is the current challenge over at CSI. I have loved  playing with the CSI team this month as a
 Guest "Special Investigator".


For my "Testimony" I have journalled four favourite things & I have used one of the inspiration words. This little tag tucks in behind the photos.


For my "Evidence"  I have used four things.
 1. Bricks 2. Something Melting is the Gesso
 3. Is Distressing  4. Four Patterned Papers.


I was really happy how this page turned out, especially my brickwork & the background too.
I have used three gorgeous 2 Crafty chipboard pieces :
 Geneive Corner Flourish
 Word & Tiny Henri's Frame.


I have also used lots of different Green Tara flowers, Roses & Vines  & I did a little handmade one too.


Well thats all for today. I hope you liked my page & perhaps pop over to CSI & join in the fun. This is such a great challenge blog.
Until next time.
Cheers Di  xo




18 comments:

  1. Oh Di this is totally stunning love all the texture and the colours are beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so gorgeous and lovely textures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is beautiful, Di! Love the gorgeous colours, the distressing, the background/template work...what you've done with the 2crafty chippies....Gosh, I love it all really!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Di, I always love your pages.. so pretty, and what an adorable photo..beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Di this is just divine and you were my inspiration to play along this week. I cannot begin to tell you what I love because it is all just so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful Di. I absolutely adore those papers which I am hoarding in my own stash - but they are calling out to me. The journalling is divine, so love that tag tucked in behind your photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is so dreamy beautiful! Love the texture and dreamy mix. Congrats on your guest spot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH Di this is fantastic!! I love it so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Di! Thanks for all your lovely comments you leave me it means alot! :) I think this page is a new fav of mine. It is just adorable and as always there is sooo much to look at! Congrats on your guest spot again you truly deserve it! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous Di!
    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So, so beautiful Di. Love the texture you've created in this, just STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chiming in with the other ladies here, this really is such a beautiful page Di! love love love all the painterly work and gosh what a darling little babe! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for all your lovely comments! It makes me feel real welcome at KIU! :) I’m so looking forward to create together with you and all the other CT girls! Cheers Helene

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just beautiful Di - love that background

    ReplyDelete