Sunday, July 15, 2012

I'm a Guest "Special Investigator" for July at CSI
#28 "Everyday Moments"


Hello everyone. Thanks for calling by today. I have got my layout for #28 over at CSI to show you. As always another fabulous case to solve. This is this weeks criteria is : 

For my "Testimony" I have used five things, I have used a robot, circles, repitition, metal & created shadows with inks.


I do love this little chippie word "Everyday Moments" in the circle from 2 Crafty chipboard of course. They have a huge range of all sorts of great pieces & soooo many words to suit. I have also used a little bit of this lovely Black Fringed Trim from Green Tara just to add some texture. 


For my "Testimony" I have journalled in a circular fashion on a circle journal spot. 


Well thats about it for today. If you get a chance, pop over to CSI & check it out. It really is such a wonderfully innovative challenge site, so cleverly done. Until next time. Cheers Di xo

14 comments:

  1. Oh gosh I love the clustering of cogs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Di! Amazing colours, great layers & all those cogs grouped together look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so many delicious yummies on the layout, fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Di. I love the cogs, they look like old metal.. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Di!! Awesome details and colours

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you have fit the criteria so beautifully with this layout Di, the metal and the cogs are just fabbo.....love xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. F A B U L O U S. Love your colours, the cogs and circles and the photo placement is perfect. Gorgeous Di.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome page! Love the look of the wheels!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!!!!!!! This is awesome Di..love your colours and papers are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats on the spotlight... wow you do boy layouts so well (I struggle not to use flowers, LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Di, love the cogs, this is fabulous!
    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous...absolutely love this masculine, gorgeous layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You do them all so well, be it girly girl or masculine ones! love them cogs and that cute little robot. So lovely to have you as Special Investigator! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. love this page Di - excellent!

    ReplyDelete