Sunday, August 19, 2012

"Beauty" .... My Green Tara Reveal


Hi everyone. It is my turn up on the Green Tara blog today
 & this is my layout.


Naturally I have used lots of their gorgeous fabric flowers, including "Damask", "Heirloom", "Sakura", "Red Gardenia"
 as well as lots of different sized Roses.
They have got  lots of new ones as well as new colours on the way.
Probably only a week or two away.  Ooooooh how exciting. 


Also on this layout I have also used lots of my favourite 
2 Crafty chipboard as well.
The title "Beauty"Doilies  Key Set Mini's are all  from the
 vast 2 Crafty  range.


I have cut the doileys in half & that way they go a little further,
 great for the budget!
I have also textured, misted & stamped my background.


Thanks for calling by today & if you would like to see more, pop over to the Green Tara blog

While you are there, why don't you "Follow" them so
 you don't miss anything.
Green Tara are also on Facebook  so don't forget to visit us over there
 & again we would love you to be a "follower" as well.


9 comments:

  1. Saw these on the Green Tara blog, just fabulous, Di, beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Di this is GORGEOUS..... Love the Design, the layers & how you have put a little red flower in the girl's hair!!
    OH! & BTW! Love the blog Design & the Color Combo is FANTASTIC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely! I love your colour choice too. It is always about getting more bang for your buck isn't it! As always another masterpiece and thanks for stopping by my blog it means so much:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning layout!!! Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah this is so beautiful Di.. lots of lovely details to admire!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply beautiful! Love the layers under the pic and the gorgeous use of the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love this Di - your new blog is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  8. Again beautiful work, great textures and colours give the eye such a treat.

    ReplyDelete