Friday, August 10, 2012

Flowers for Di ........



Hi everyone, I am soooo having blogging withdrawals. I haven't had a chance to do anything other than DT work that I cannot share until Monday, so I thought I would show you this gorgeous picture of some flowers that one of my students gave me the other day.
I was quite overwhelmed, she said that I always give them a great day so she wanted to do something nice for me in return.  Isn't that so lovely.  It is so nice to feel appreciated. 
I am so lucky to have so many lovely students.
Just thought I would share this with you.
Have a great weekend.


4 comments:

  1. That was really nice of her. It's those small things that really matter!
    Can't wait to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw that's so nice!! Love what Em did with your blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely that she thought to do that for you :)
    Can't wait to see your creations, Di!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! that is so nice of her! totally chiming in with the other ladies, it is the little things that mean the most! Em is such a wizz, fab fab make over both of your own blog as well as 2Crafty's. xoxo

    ReplyDelete