Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I Had Another Card Published


Well it has happened again. Much to my surprise,
 18 months have passed since I submitted a card to
"Australia Cardmaking" magazine.
 It was accepted & I had forgotten about it!!! 
Then it turns up in the current issue Vol. 18 No.9.
Page #89. 18months later.
Can you believe it.
I know these thing take time, but.........
& you know what, I don't even like it anymore.
Hence that is why I haven't photographed it to share!!!
I am over it & I have moved on.
I think I have improved somewhat in those 18months.
I hope so anyway.
Until next time.


8 comments:

  1. LOL Di, congrats on the publication, I can top 18 months, I have one in next months SBM that I submitted in July 2010!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, it takes that long for submissions to go in, thats amazing. Congrats though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Di a big congrats to you! It's too bad that you no longer like it...funny how are tastes change over time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big congrats to you, Di!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS!!! wow 18 months ago that is crazy! I am sure you have evolved alot since then. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Di! I hate some of my early work and now I know that it's okay to feel that way...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't you love that when it happens lol! congrats!! well deserved!!

    ReplyDelete