Sunday, September 2, 2012

My Kraft It Up DT Reveal
"Magical Memories


Hi everyone. Here is my DT layout for this months challenge over at 

 SEPTEMBER COLOUR SWATCH

This months KIU challenge is a colour challenge.
Kraft + Green + Black + White

As you can see I have used this lovely 2 Crafty chipboard Flourish Vine & 
my title "Magical Memories"
 is also one of theirs too. I have also used one of their
 cute little Bird Houses 
on the right side of my photo.


All of these beautiful flowers are from Green Tara of course.

Next up I had some fun creating some nice textures on my background.


Lastly I finished off with a little stamping.
Sorry todays post is a bit short & sweet,  but I am quite ill with the flu
& so I have cut this a bit short.
Hopefully will be feeling a little better in a day or two.
Until next time.


20 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning, Di!! The colors are amazing, and of course I love what you have done with the chipboard...so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Di !! this is pure heaven .. loveeeeeeeeeeeee it all , I have to make time to play looks like fun xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Di!!!! I luv the mixed media work u have done on this page! so stunning!! That Green Tara flower is gorgoeus & is a perfect match for the page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is absolutely stunning!! so beautiful and magical!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Beautiful Di, the whole thing really does have a magical feel to it.
    beautiful textures and design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have made something magically beautiful with green color, stunning

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Di...hope you had a good rest and are feeling a little better! Love the layering and the little bit of texture work...just enough to enchant the photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful layout. Hope you are feeling better soon...try to relax!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sepia picture against the green background! Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. super page Di, wonderful textures , very magical page :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is magical Di.. really lovely.. well done!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Di what can I say, your layout is so beautiful I am speechless (a rare thing). You have made green so lovely and magical. Your background is gorgeous and the layers finish it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW!!!!!! Simply beautiful! Love the greens...looks stunning! Your layers are fab too! Beautiful, beautiful lo!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is really gorgeous Di, the colours have blended together beautiful and the whole thing has such a whimsical feel.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely beautiful Di - you have worked wonders with this colour pallet.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Finally I found the blog where you are showing all your layouts! I have been looking at a lot of beautiful stuff that have arrived to your shop, but no layouts… :) Your take on the KIU challenge is gorgeous!! Love the background! Hugs, Helene

    ReplyDelete
  17. Totally amazing layout, that green is gorgeous with the Kraft!! You certainly source some gorgeous photos too. Love them x

    ReplyDelete