Saturday, August 31, 2013

Guest Designing at C.S.I.
Case File #87
"These Are The Days"


Hello & welcome back.
Today I have my layout for the current challenge #87 over at CSI 
For the month of August 2 Crafty chipboard are sponsoring
over at CSI & both myself & all the other design team girls from 2 Crafty 
are being "guest detectives".
Here is the brief for this weeks case file.

(click on pic for close up)

I have naturally used lots of great  2 Crafty chipboard including...
"These are the Days" title
"Fine & Fancy Border"
"Bamboo Palm Leaves"
"Tiny Leaf Stems"
"Window Shutters"
"Butterflies from Multi Pack"


For my "Evidence" I have used six things
1. Architectural Accents.  2.  Butterflies.  
3. Wave Shapes (my border)
4.  Stitching  5.  Mist  6.  Rub Ons


For my "Testimony" I have written a little story about 
a holiday we were having when this pic was taken & it is 
tucked in on some tags behind the pics.


Some beautiful flowers from Green Tara & a 
close up of some of the great chippie leaves from 2 Crafty.


Well that wraps up yet another case file from CSI.
Until next time.

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous. Love the colors. I'm loving the inspiration!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the paste in the background, the colours that POP and the ripped tape. so inspirational. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how gorgeous Di! Love teh colors and the back ground is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Di, this is so pretty. Love the colours and the textures in the background and that chippie tucked in under the edge of the page. Absolutely stunning!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning Di - so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the textured and misted background....great colours and love the flowers. x

    ReplyDelete