Thursday, August 15, 2013

Once Upon A Sketch August Challenge
"The Magic of You"



Hi there, thanks for calling by.
Today I have my layout that I have done for the August challenge over at

Here  is the current sketch, & as always I have tweeked it up a little.
The journalling theme this month is
"I'll never forget" which can be interpreted in either a
good or bad way.

 
(click on pic to enlarge)


This little sweetie is the Grandaughter of a good friend, & just after
this pic was taken she took her first steps, much to the delight of
her Mummy & Daddy. So this was a very special & memorable
occasion for the family.

This sweet little title, "The Magic of You" is from 
2 Crafty chipboard, as is this chippie chicken wire.


I have done lots of background treatments using various
mediums & mists. I have also used lots of beautiful 
Green Tara flowers, pearl trim  & this is one of their
many beautiful laces. It was white & I misted it pink 
to match my layout.

I also made this wreath from some Green Tara
 " wired cord." I was so happy how it turned out.


Here is my journalling.

Thanks so much for taking the time to call by.
I do hope you liked my layout.
Until next time.

Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. Wow!!!!!Sp very beautiful DI!!!Love all your gorgeous details and that background looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness Di! this is so up my alley - BEAUTIFUL!! oh my how I love all the details and the sweet colours, not forgetting little Miss Cutie Pants herself! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work with us at OUAS this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful layout Di, adore your background too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful Di, as always!!!! She is so adorable too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOO DI!! This could NOT get any CUTER! love the colors and the sweetest photos, adorable layout Love this sooo much!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful, Di! Gorgeous colours & layering....and love the textured background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Di this is just gorgeous! Love the layers and texture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful layout Di!! Fabulous background, adorable photo and I love the little wreath you made. Totally Gorgeous all round!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty page. I love the colors and the textures. Really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! What a stunning layout! Love all the texture and pretty pastel palette! The photos are darling! Thanks for joining along with OUAS :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a adorable layout......I LOVE IT!! Looks like a winner to me goodluck with the challenge hugs Amy

    ReplyDelete
  12. How divine. You amaze me with the amount of detail and work you put into every page.

    ReplyDelete
  13. always loving all the details and techniques on your pages Di!!! Loving the wreath...such a beautiful touch....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Outstanding background work and so many gorgeous details and elements...I LOVE this Di.... WOW!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beyond beautiful!

    New follower

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another absolute stunner of a layout Di. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What an absolutely beautiful layout! I saw it on facebook and just had to pop over to your blog! Your projects are stunning.

    ReplyDelete