Sunday, August 25, 2013

Guest Designing for C.S.I.
Case File #86
"You"


Hello there, thanks for calling by.
Today I have my layout for the current case file #86 over at CSI.
For the month of August  2 Crafty Chipboard is sponsoring CSI & so 
all the 2 Crafty design team girls
are playing along at CSI as "Guest Detectives".

Here is the current case file brief...



I have used several pieces of 2 Crafty chipboard here, including....
"You" title-loopy font
Doiley Border
6" Clock Frames
Folk Hearts
Flourish Adornment Set #5


For my "Evidence" I have used....
1.  Art mediums   2.  Stripes (on my corrugated)   3. Tied a bow.


For my "Testimony" I have hand written a little story
about how this photo was taken & I have stuck it on the 
back of my layout.



Well that pretty much wraps up yet another case file.
Thanks so much for popping in.
Until next time.

Photobucket

20 comments:

  1. Di, this is so stinking LOVELY!!!! What a gorgeous piece, love your work so glad I found you :)

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly beautiful page again!! Love the corrugated boarders and the clocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love this Di!! all the fussy cutting and such a beautiful collection of g45,not to mention the chippies love the treatments...xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Di, I still soooooooo want to be you when I grow up! Your work is so surreal and lovely. Your attention to detail defies all things amazing and I love it! your friend, kelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is sooo sweet of you. Thanks Kelly. xoxo

      Delete
  5. Sooooo love this page Di. What a sweet, sweet photo and the page you built around is perfection. Lovely soft colours and gorgeous interpretation of the case file. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful design Di, one of your very best :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so beautiful.. you have such a lot of lovely details on your layouts.. this is soo sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning, what a sweet page and photo xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Di this is just glorious!!! it is a work of art♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is gorgeous Di!! wow!! love it to pieces!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, this is absolutely STUNNING!!!!!!!!! LOVE everything about this beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning!!! I love all the fussy cutting on your project!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It doesn't get much more adorable than this, Di!!! This is just SO gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a amazing layout! Love all the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Utterly charming. Love your little splashes of yellow, they just lift it so perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is magnificent Di...love,love,love all the amazing details....STUNNING!! x

    ReplyDelete