Friday, November 15, 2013

My 2 Crafty November DT Reveal
Part Two
"Beautiful"


Thanks for stopping by. 
Today I have part two of my monthly DT reveal for 2 Crafty chipboard.
I have gone with lots of background treatments &
as I often do, when I use bright coloured & busy backgrounds I like to
balance it with plain black chipboard. I think it makes a great contrast
that really highlights the chippies to their full potential.
 

I have started off  by using another of the NEW 2 Crafty titles, 
 "Beautiful-Loopy Font".
I do so love this font.
 

Next I have used yet another of the NEW release pieces. This time I have used a couple
of the pieces from the "Leafy Shrub Set 1". My goodnes you are going to get sick 
of seeing these as I just know I am going to put them on everything, & why not,
they are just DEVINE. So fine & delicate & not to mention beautiful &
you get three or four pieces in a multi pack.


I have also tucked in a couple of the
2 Crafty "Gears" and also a couple of the "Giant Gears".
These both come in a multi pack so you have lots to play with.



I have finished of with lots of beautiful flowers including a selection  from Green Tara as
well as one of their new Washi Tapes.

 
  Well thats all from me today. I do hope you love these NEW release
chipboard pieces from 2 Crafty chipboard as much
as I do. Thanks again for stopping by & for any comments
you may care to leave.
Have a great day. Until next time.

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Wow eye catching and really beautiful Di!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous, inspirational creation....love the colours and the black chippie is just perfect......love the background details too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally awesome as usual - I love that you keep coming up with these awesome backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this elegant and stylish page...and the black certainly is so great as it really pops up the colours! Beautiful work as always! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a gorgeous page Di, so elegant and striking!! Love the pops of black and your background is amazing!!! Stunning work!!! ox

    ReplyDelete