Tuesday, November 12, 2013

My November 2 Crafty DT Reveal
Part One
"Cherish"


Hello there, thanks for stopping by. Today I have part one of my
 monthly DT reveal for 2 Crafty Chipboard. For those of you that
 know me well, you will know that I don't "do blue". Aqua yes but blue never. 
So I challenged myself to step out of my comfort zone.

As the main feature on this layout I have used some of the NEW release chippie pieces
from 2 Crafty Chipboard.  They do a new release every six to eight weeks. We are so
lucky.  I have started  off with this magnificent "Circular Leafy Frame". I adore this piece.
I have cut the side off of the circle as if it were hanging over the edge of the page.


I have also used one of their NEW titles "Cherish".
 This is my all time favourite font.


At the top of my circular frame I have also added a piece of foliage
from another NEW pack, the "Leafy Shrub Set 2".
This NEW foliage is just gorgeous, so delicate & pretty.


If you want to read about the techniques I have used on my chipboard,
all of the details are up on the 2 Crafty blog


Finishing off with a selection of gorgeous flowers , including this stunning white one, 
roses, rosebuds, leaves & lace from Green Tara of course.

Stay tuned for part two of my monthly reveal.
Until then.

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. This one is probably my favorite page of yours!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so inspiring Di! Love the soft colours and crackle on the chipboard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you played with those colors and give them that soft look! The design is great, love this page!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow a new fav, this is stunning, love the colors.. love everything about this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous work Di....love the colours and the chippe treatment. Love this!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. how gorgeous!! love the blue tones

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous, gorgeous page! Love the cool tones and those sweet photo's! Love your styling! ;-)

    ReplyDelete