Monday, November 25, 2013

My Guest DT Reveal for 13 Arts
"Happy Moments"


Sklep
Hi there, thanks for calling by. Today I have my very first reveal as a
 "Guest Designer" for 13 Arts challenge blog. 
If you are not familiar with 13 Arts let me enlighten you.
They are a wonderfully arty monthly challenge, which is
 owned & operated by the super talented Aida Domisiewicz.
Aida also has a great online store & she stocks some really 
amazing products, all of which are available for international shipping.
Check their store out  HERE 
.

For this layout I have used lots & lots of wonderful 13 Arts products, including....
.
Zestaw "All is love"
This fabulous "Love Letters" Paper range
Ayeeda Modelling Paste
Ayeeda Paints in both Raspberry & lemon
Ayeeda Pearl Pink Mist
Ayeeda Micro Beads in two sizes
Ayeeda Flower  Stamen Sprays 

Love their modelling paste. Such beautiful texture, & as for their pearl spray,
I love this product so much that I have since put in an order for the full
range of colours. I would definitely say the nicest spray I have ever used.
The colours are just devine.


Here you can see some of their "Micro Beads" that I have added to the
 background & then finished off with some spray.


I have used the Ayeeda paints to colours both the chipboard, the resin keyhole
as well as the flower stamen sprays which were white & I painted them lemon.
Too easy.


All of my chipboard here is from the latest new release from 2 Crafty chipboard.
I have also added some of the really fine Ayeeda Micro Beads to the ends of
some of the chippie flower sprays for a touch of realism.
I have applied a coat of the Ayeeda Modelling Paste to
the chippie leaves before painting them.

I will be back again with another project for 13 Arts next month.
Make sure you check out their monthly challenge & perhaps win 
yourself some great 13 Arts products.

Hope you like these products as much as I have enjoyed
using them.


Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. this couldn't get any more beautiful - WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree!! This one is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! This is exquisite Di!! Love the colours and, again, the background is awesome!!! Beautiful design too!! Stunning!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Di, this is so gorgeous!! love it, stunning colors too..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful, what more can I say!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You just get better and more creative every day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodness this is a stunning layout!!! Love the colours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous Di....love the trail of blooms and what a stunning photo! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just gorgeous!!!. Now I love my microbeads even more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So striking Di. It's just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete