Sunday, December 1, 2013

My Green Tara December DT Reveal
Part One
"Daughters are Special"


Hello there, thanks for calling by the blog. Today I have part one
of my December Green Tara reveal to show you.
 I have gone with lovely summery colours & naturally
I have used some beautiful Green Tara blooms.


In this photo you can see the fabulous yellow " Heirloom" flower teamed 
with a lime "Sakura" as well as an aqua "Gardenia" & to complete my cluster
 I have added my favourite "Green Velvet Leaves". I have yet to find a colour
that these leaves don't work well with. Because they are wired you can poke them
 anyway you like & they stay put. I always curl the wire ends to create tendrils
 for a touch of realism. You can also catch a glimpse of one of the many Green Tara
"Washi Tapes" tucked in underneath the scallop on the bottom of the page.


Next up I have used some of Green Taras great
"Herringbone Ribbon"
  in aqua to create some little banners.


Lots of background treatments with all sorts of things & a
few little Green Tara mini "Rosebuds" in yellow to
wrap around my flourish.


All of the beautiful chipboard here is from
 2 Crafty chipboard.
Thats all for today, stay tuned for part two of my reveal.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. So deliciously fresh and colourful - just beautiful Di.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing work Di! Your background work showcases the GT blooms perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stunning....your colouring on your pages is just divine....your colourful hand is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just too cute...love your colour palette.

    ReplyDelete