Tuesday, March 18, 2014

My 2 Crafty Chipboard March DT Reveal
Part Two
"A Moment Captured"


Hi there friends, thanks for stopping by today.
This is  my second layout for my March DT reveal for   2 Crafty Chipboard.

 I have based my layout  on two current challenges.
  This moodboard by Sassy Scrappers
& this sketch by Skissedella 

 

I have used  another great 2 Crafty NEW chippie title, 
 "A Moment Captured".
 I thought this pretty much summed up these pics.


Here I have also used one of their "Tiny Henri's Frames" for my little quote.
These are just a perfect size to tuck in here & there.


Here you can see yet another one of their fabulous  chippie pieces. This is actually a
"Corner Jacqui's Flourish". Just because it is a corner doesn't mean
you cannot use it in a different way. I thought it made a great flourish
for underneath my flower cluster.


I have also scatted a few of my favourite 2 Crafty  mini stars from their
"ATC Tiny Hearts & Stars Multi Pack".


  The last chippie piece I used here was one of their 
 "Mini Fob Watches".
 
2 Crafty chipboard have over two thousand different
designs, we really are spoilt for choice.
  I'll be back in a day or two with part three of my
March reveal for 2 Crafty Chipboard.
Thanks for stopping by.


Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Your layout is very amazing !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Always filled with texture layers and fun.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just LOVE what you do Di ... This LO is stunning :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome page Di!! Love that colour combination and the background work is amazing!! Stunning as always!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning, love those colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG this is just absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE everything about this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this page is amazing,I'm loving the colours...thanks for joining us at sassy Scrappers ..xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm totally loving this Di! You have a really unique and special style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really stunning!!!! What a colorful and lovely page! Thank you so much for joining us at Skissedilla. Brit

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow!!!! this LO is stunning Di!! Thanks for playing along with us at Sassy...x

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous Di.. Love how you work with colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my! This is stunning! Love the turquise and all the flowers (wee, a birdie too!) ! I just love it, simple as that. Love it! :D

    Thanks for joining us!
    Asil@ Skissedilla

    ReplyDelete
  13. You know how much I adore your work Di, and this beauty is no exception! Wonderful to have you join us at Sassy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful Di! Love all the texture and the composition looks fab! Thanks for playing at sassy scrapers xx

    ReplyDelete