Saturday, March 15, 2014

My 2 Crafty March DT Reveal
Part One
"Always Wear Your Invisible Crown"

Hello friends. Thanks for calling by. Today I have part one of my
March reveal for 2 Crafty chipboard. 
This  layout I was inspired to create using some of
the techniques from a tutorial I watched over at 
Pop & Colours.  I have used some of their
techniques & did my own thing with it, staying
true to my own style
 
 
I have used one of the new titles from 2 Crafty,
"Always Wear Your Invisible Crown" .
&
"ATC Tiny Hearts & Stars Pack".
These are my favourite go to product at the moment.
They come in a multi pack & are just brilliant to pop on
anything. I have had four layouts from one pack & I still
have some left.
.
 
In this pic you can see underneath my title I have used yet another new
2 Crafty chippie piece, the "Squiggly Heart Cluster" 
which I heat embossed in white.
 

Next up I have used a couple of  their "Indian Feathers"
Just the perfect accessory to any cluster.
 

In this pic you can see a "Heart Silhouette" tucked in at the side of
my top cluster. I also heat embossed it  in white & then a little Stickles 
applied for a little bit of glitz & glam.
 
 
Here you can see another of their "Heart Silhouette" pieces.
If you want to know any of the treatments I have used on any
of the chippie pieces I have used here, they are all listed over
on the 2 Crafty blog.


I'll be back in a day or two with  part two of my reveal.
Hope you will call back then.
 
 
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Super colors as usuall! And those great pictures you can use always. Is somebody in the family a photograpfer(dont know how to write it :)? Love the dots in the background.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Wilma, I have actually got two friends that are photographers and they keep me in a good supply of photos. Thanks for the love too. xo

      Delete
  2. Amazing as always :) I know Wilma! Her pics are always gorgeous :D

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these colours Di - so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous layout Di...love every little detail. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always, a totally stunning page Di!! Love that colour combo .. so pretty, and the background and the layers are fantastic!! Beautiful photo too!! Love this!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Di - love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete