Wednesday, March 12, 2014

My March Green Tara DT Reveal
Part One
"Lucky to be so Loved"



Hi there, thanks for stopping by.
Today I have part one of my March Green Tara reveal to share 
with you, & naturally I have used lots of beautiful Green Tara
 flowers, lace & trims to decorate it with.


I have based this on the current challenge over at
and Wooo Hooo, I was a WINNER.

**Green (as a dominant color, doesn't have to be the only color!), 
**The word Lucky or Luck, 
**A bit of Irish lace (any bit of lace or doilies!)

This  layout features a friend of mines Grandaughter, Ashley, such a beautiful girl.
 

Now to frame my photo, I made this circular wreath by simply
curling four pieces of white Green Tara  "Flower Sprays" together in a circular fashion.
It literally took me about three minutes to make. It was soooo simple.
 I can't believe I haven't thought of it before. These flower sprays come in
lots of colours too. I will definitely be making more of these in the future.


I have also used some strips of  their olive green "Bud N Bow" trim as
well as some of their  natural "Burlap Trim" which I frayed a little before
tucking it in underneath the photo.



I have added some of their white "Roses", "Cherry Blossoms"
some of my favourite green "Velvet Leaves".


 
To finish off with  I have also added some strips of one of 
the many  "Laces" that Green Tara has. 
I dyed this lace with some cold tea to make it this colour to match my layout.

I'll be back in a few days with part two.
Until then.

 
Photobucket

23 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful page, dear Di! I love the wreath round the photo and all the greens. The background is stunning too.
    xx Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is a stand-out Di!!, love your colours and textures - your wreath is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Di.. very eye catching and so beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply exquisite Di .. just love everything here. Love the dominant green and white combination and the stamping and texture on the background is perfectly placed. A truly magnificent page!!
    ox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stunning, love how you interpreted my challenge at Berry71bleu! Gorgeous colors and textures and great details, love the trims! So glad you joined us for the challege!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty Di and perfect for this challenge. I want to play along with this one to. A bit intimidating to go up against you though :) love it Di... such a beautiful girl too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Incredibly beautiful, Di! Love all the details :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such lovely colours......love green, my favourite colour

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Di...this is just stunning! So detailed, so soft and so special! Love this page, as I do all your pages....but it's a surely a favourite! Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge at Berry71Bleu! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this page Di & love the Green Tara products

    ReplyDelete
  12. Di I come here and always have my socks knocked off! I truly hope that through osmosis some of your amazing talent can be absorbed by me every time I visit :)

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are such a sweetheart. Thanks sooo very much for your kind words. I LOVE the whole osmosis thing. A real cracker. Cheers Di xoxoxo

      Delete
  13. So, so Beautiful...amazing details....Really love this Di. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Di! Your layout is totally stunning!! I love every detail!! Thanks you for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so beautiful Di - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Di! This is so precious, just really lovely, beautiful details and the flowers are so pretty! You really did a great job! Thanks SO MUCH for your blog visit and your sweet, sweet comment, I really appreciate it! You have a wonderful blog! Hugs, Lisa xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous textures and details! Love the sweet circular spray of flowers framing the photo! Amazing work as always! Thank you for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing! Beautiful photo too! Thank you from Berry71bleu!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Spectacular! Pinned and thanks for joining us at Berry71Bleu!

    ReplyDelete