Monday, May 26, 2014

My 2Crafty Chipboard May DT Reveal
Part Two
"A Moment Captured"


To see my May Scraps of Darkness DT reveal,
"Twisted & Tangled" kit,  click


  Hi friends, thanks for stopping by.
Today I have part two of my May reveal for 2Crafty chipboard to show you.
I have used these pics of myself & my eldest son Beau.
These were taken two years ago & I was waiting for just the right layout & I thought
this was it. A special "Mother & Son Moment".


 I thought this 2Crafty chippie title, "A Moment Captured" was just perfect.


 Next up I used some 2Crafty "Polaroid Frames" to make my photos stand out.





In this pic you can see I have also used some of the 2Crafty
chippie "Dandelions" & simply tucked them in with my flowers to create 
this lovely cluster.


 Thats all from me today, I hope I have inspired you to get hold of some of
this fabulous 2Crafty chipboard for your next project too,
check out their website to see all their amazing designs.

Contact 2Crafty to find a stockist near you. 
salesat2crafty@optusnet.com.au


Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Of course it's absolutely lovely Di. What a darling pic of you and your son :)

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great male layout Di, and what a lovely photo of both you and your son. May I please ask...When you are doing your page stamping, do you pre-stamp the image, or perhaps wipe off some of the ink, to get the lighter, indistinct effect? Hope you are loving "retirement!".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bev, thanks for your lovely comments. In regard to the background page stamping I roughly work out where my things are all going, but before I start sticking things down, I lift them off & stamp, so I know where the stamping needs to go, but the trick is, DON'T use a block with your stamp. Just kind of wrap the stamp around a couple of your fingers and then stamp. This way you don't get any straight lines. Doing it this way makes it look kind of worn away, if you know what I mean !!!! Hope this helps Bev. Cheers Di xo

      Delete
  3. Love your work! I have tried working with mixed media, but my backgrounds are still not very good. Would love it if you would do some tutorials sometime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best bet is to get on you tube and watch some tutorials, they have loads & loads to see on you tube & you will learn so much from them. Good luck & have fun. Cheers Di xo

      Delete
  4. OK, thanks so much Di ... will give it a go "blockless!!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous page!!! Love this colour combination Di and that's a lovely photo of you and your son ... definitely a precious moment captured!! Are they micro beads on your Polaroid Frames or is it glitter?? Looks fabulous!!! ox

    ReplyDelete