Saturday, May 24, 2014

My 2Crafty Chipboard May DT Reveal
Part One
"Heritage"

 
To see my May Scraps of Darkness DT reveal
using the "Twisted & Tangled" kit, click 
HERE.

"Heritage"

Hi there, thanks for calling in the blog. Today I have part one of my May  reveal
 for 2 Crafty chipboard 
to share with you & naturally I have used loads of 
gorgeous chipboard. I started this layout off with
lots of background treatments, followed up with lots of
fussy cutting, this paper was perfect for that, then I attacked
my chipboard.
 

First up I started with one of the many 2 Crafty chippie titles,
"Heritage" which was perfect for my vintage layout.


I have also used some pieces of their "Leafy Shrub Set #3"
to tuck in here & there amongst the flowers. These are the
perfect accessory to include with any flower cluster.


In this pic you can see I have also used one of their
 "Henri's Tiny Frames"
for my quote, which says.....
"Time is measured in minutes,
Life is measured in moments".
I thought these words were perfect for my vintage layout.
 

I used "Silks" glaze to colour my chipboard this lovely mauve colour.
. This works so well on chipboard. You just
brush it on & it gives a gorgeous shimmery effect. 
I actually used two different colours to get just the right
 shade that I was after.


I will be back in a couple of days with part two of my May reveal.
I do hope you will call back then.

If you would like to get some 2Crafty chipboard too,
contact them for a stockist nearest you. 
salesat2crafty@optusnet.com.au

To check out all their fabulous designs on their website
click HERE.


 
Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Here I go, falling in love again. Stunning Di!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely WOW Di! You are such a fantastic ambassador for 2Crafty! You use their products to perfection! Actually showcasing them as the centre of attention rather than the "where are they" approach!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! WOW! WOW! Di... This must have been the layout that you were talking about & didn't end showing me! LOVE it! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Di you never cease to amaze me :) I just love the colors here, stunning!

    Paula <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours Di & after seeing the "real" thing in the shop recently I have to say it is absolutely beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning layout Di.... everything is perfect....Love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow this is stunning Di.. really love the colors and flowers and that photo is divine.. love this..

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colours & flowers are just beautiful love it......

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a beautiful layout you have made:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You know how much I'm really a great fan from your amazing creations !!!

    I love all the pages, all the details,... it's for me ;

    with Heather Jacob and Astrid productions, the must wonderful expression from scrapbooking, and your realizations have such an amazing look and soul..... I'm agreat fan ++++++++++++++++++++++, hugssssssssssssssssssss from France

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable, stunning, gorgeous. Just the perfect colour palette for the sweet image. I love how you have created your page with the layers and different textures. Very inspirational! Cheers, Di

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow so much fabulous detail and what rich colours you have used. Your layouts are always so striking

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, this is very beautiful, gorgeous and adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my!!! Another stunning page Di!! Your backgrounds are always so awesome and you use such glorious rich colours. Loooooveeee your work!!! ox

    ReplyDelete