Friday, May 2, 2014

My Scrap Around the World
May DT Reveal
"Welcome to the World"

 
Hello there friends & welcome to the month of May.
Can you believe it, the year is nearly half over!!!
Today I have my DT reveal for the special 
ONE YEAR  EPIC ANNIVERSARY at 
 Scrap Around the World
& to celebrate the theme this month is celebration.
This month they have ten prizes each worth $100 & there
are all sorts or great things happening, so I suggest you pop on over
& check it all out.
Check out all the amazing prizes on offer ***HERE***
This is the wonderful May moodboard.

 
Now for my layout I have gone with a "Celebration of NEW life",
hence I have scrapped this layout about my beautiful new
Grandaughter, Mia & naturally I have taken my inspiration from
the May moodboard. 
I have been inspired by the pinks & yellow in the balloons as well
as the bows on the shoes, so I have added some bows too & I have
also added a tiny bit of glitter like that on the balloons.

Lots of pretty blooms to create a garden for my little cherub.


All of this gorgeous chipboard is from 2 Crafty Chipboard of course
& they are also a major sponsor for this months challenge, so some
lucky person will win $100 worth of this awesome product.


These pics are of my gorgeous Grandaughter Mia.
Our sweet little angel. I just love the angel wings
I have put on her here, afterall, every little angel
should have wings. Don't you agree?



 
In this last pic you can see some of the little bows I was inspired to use from
the moodboard as well as some more of the wonderful 2 Crafty chipboard
pieces I have used.
I do hope I have inspired you to join us this month over at
Scrap Around the World.
 
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. I just wanted to make my last minute entry for April :) But since I am a sloww scrapper, I better start with the May board. Love it! And your layout is great, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh Di the colors are just splendid. What gorgeous layout, and the subject couldn't be better. Yes, you're right sweet precious cherubs do need wings :)

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is divine Di! Lovely subject matter, beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning !!!! Di this is absolutely stunning and what a MODEL !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Apart from the darling photo...this is just a perfect page...most beautiful flower arrangement Di!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I aM in love with gorgeous layout! Pink is my favorite color to scrap with and I love how you altered the chipboard title!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally amazing Di!! You would be so perfect for Prima!! I really hope you applied!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment, but no way would I apply, I have more than enough on my plate and I believe their workload is pretty big. xo

      Delete
  8. Wow!!! You have created a heavenly page around your little angel here Di!! Stunning colours, simply glorious flowers and an amazing background!! Just awesome!! ox

    ReplyDelete