Monday, June 16, 2014

My 2Crafty Chipboard DT Reveal
Part Three
"Our Sweet Girl"


Hi there friends, thanks for calling by.
Today I have part two of my June DT reveal for 2Crafty Chipboard.

This layout is of my ADORABLE Grandaughter, Mia. I cannot believe how this 
 little munchkin has turned my heart into mush. I never thought it would happen
to me, but it has. She has been overseas for 6 weeks visiting her other
 Grandmother, so I thought I would do a layout of her.
 She came home last night, we missed her soooooo much.


To start off with I have used one of the many 2Crafty titles,
"Our Sweet Girl".


In this pic you can see I have used one of their "2014" dates.
These come on a sheet of about nine pieces.


Next up I used one of their  "Small Crazy Circle Panel". It is approximately
about 6"square & I love to cut these up. That way I generally get two layouts 
our of one panel.

 
Lastly I have used some of their chippie "Butterflies" &  a few of 
their  "Retro Flowers"  tucked in at the sides of my flower clusters.

Thats all from me today, I hope you like my layout & call
back again soon.

To find a 2Crafty Chipboard store near you contact them here..
salesat2crafty@optusnet.com.au

Until next time.

 
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet wee Bubba and I understand the turning to mush feeling. Beautiful bright colours and great punching and distressing. Love the tiny doll and the Bunny. Your page showcases the chipboard perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute Di! Love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Di! And I see Princess is home already!! Love the little bows you are adding to your pages!!!

    ReplyDelete