Thursday, June 5, 2014

My Heart & Soul June DT Reveal
"Perfect Moment"



Hi friends, thanks for calling by.
Today I have my June DT reveal for the


This is the colour palette for this month. As well as using these colours,
  you also have to include some "fabric".

I always love a monochromatic palette & green
is my most favourite colour.



For my fabric element I have use some hessian (burlap) to tie this knott.


As well as using some muslin fabric, frayed a little & placed underneath
my photo.  As always, lots of textures.


Lots of yummy mixed media on my background as
well as lots of layers too.

 
And of course I always have to include some flowers, don't
think I could do a layout without them.
 
Hope you can join in with this months challenge.
Pop over to the blog & see what the other
design team girls have done to inspire you. Click
HERE
 
 
Photobucket
 
 

18 comments:

  1. you continue to amaze me with your beautiful creations. Just love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your work is so inspirational Di. I just adore your style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow absolutely beautiful..xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only the same words to say that I feel so good your harmony with all this textures, all there I prefer


    Amazing, I love +++++++++, hugsssssssssssssss from France !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great layout, I so love what you did with the colorscheme. Hope I find time this month to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing! One of this LOs that I could stair and stair and stair at! :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous page again...loving all the textures and details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning Di, really pretty colors together and love your back ground details.. love this..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just stunning! Gorgeous colors - exquisite details and a striking photo as well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is so beautiful, I really like your work!
    I am editing a Scandinavian online magazine The Paper Crafting http://thepapercrafting.com/ and would like to feature some of your projects in the magazine.
    If you are interested please send an e-mail to: editor@thepapercrafting.com
    I am looking forward to hear from you.

    Best wishes
    Marit

    ReplyDelete
  12. Every time I visit your blog I am blown away with your gorgeous creations...WOW!!!! Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful page Di, bet your proud of this little stunner !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow !!! Gobsmacked again!! This is so beautiful Di!! Love the colour palette, so soft and luscious and the textures and layers are superb!! Simply exquisite!!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  15. Totally beautiful! My favourite of yours I would say!! Lovely colours & awesome textures. Perfection really...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks great Di !

    ReplyDelete