Friday, April 10, 2015

April DT Reveal for The Scrapbook Store
"Adore You"


Hi there friends, thanks for stopping by.
Today I have part one of my April DT reveal  for
using the Bo Bunny "Garden Journal" collection.
This photo of both myself & my youngest son, was taken just over a 
year ago on his wedding day.


All the products I have used are available over at The Scrapbook Store
including all the 
2Crafty Chipboard,
2Crafty Adore You - title
2Crafty Chipboard 2014 Date
2Crafty Doodled Frames


Here I have used some Green Tara Flower Stems to make a flower wreath
to frame my photo. It was sooo easy to do & I think it quite looks effective.


 I have used various flowers available from The Scrapbook Store
from both Prima & Green Tara.


 I have sprinkled some Doodlebug Design sequins on my
 background for some added sparkle & shine.


All the papers I have used are from the Bo Bunny "Garden Journal" collection.
This is such a beautiful range & perfect for this photo.
(product list below)
 

Product List
(all products available from The Scrapbook Store)

Bo Bunny Garden Journal - Bloom
 Bo Bunny Garden Journal- Sketch
2Crafty Adore You - title
2Crafty Chipboard 2014 Date
2Crafty Doodled Frames
Green Tara Flower Stems - White
Green Tara Mini Rosebuds - Black
Green Tara Velvet Rose - Dusty Pink
 Prima Isabella-Vidette
Doodlebug Design Sequins
Prima Art Ingredients  Glass Glitter - Pitch Black
Prima Color Bloom Spray - Sultry Shimmer Peony
Prima Art Basics Gesso - Clear
Prima Art Basics Heavy Gesso - White
Prima Art Basics Light Paste -  Opaque Matte


 
 
Until next time.
 
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Di! Love every little inch! And I love seeing the sequins - I get some in my kit and never have a clue what to do with them! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Di, another most beautiful layout! Your color scheme is so very pretty against the wooded background paper. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layouts!!!! I agree with Kathy - great colors against the wood!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous page Di!! The background is fabulous and I love the subtle colours!! Beautiful work as always!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Di, this is divine! so incredibly pretty, love all the delicate details and I really love that wreath around that sweet photo....gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a special page of Mother and Son....love the chippies and the soft touches....just super! xx

    ReplyDelete