Tuesday, April 7, 2015

My DT Layout for the April Sketch Challenge at
The Scrapbook Store
"Dream"


Hi there friends, thanks for stopping by.
Today I have my DT layout for the April sketch challenge over at
They choose a RANDOM WINNER & the prize is a $50 store voucher.
Pretty good prize don't you think?



Here is this months sketch. I flipped it and changed it up a little !!!
and after having to do three boy layouts as part of my DT work last
month I had a BIG need to something flowery & girly, definitely
a flower over load !!!!


I created my background using Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays.

As always I have used lots of my favourite chipboard from
Including this gorgeous 
Ornate Screen, Carita's Swirl, Dandelions & Dream Mini Word.




I am absolutely loving these little "glass beads" at the moment.
They are certainly the icing on the cake.

Lots of stamping.


 Lots of layers & textures & even more flowers !!!

Well I hope you find time time to join in this months sketch challenge too.
Until next time.
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Say Hello! ...
    I love your work, it's fabulous, color, texture ... everything !!!, beautiful !!
    Did I want to know if you can participate in this challenge?
    A big big thank you and a kiss
    Beatriz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Di,
    What a gorgeous layout. I am loving the beautiful colors, textures and the flowers. The photo reminds me of a building in Spain or Italy - where the steps lead up to an awesome apartment - old world style. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As ever, fabulous background Di - and what a beautiful photo! Love your little beads, do you attach them with Glossy Accents or something similar?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have used some gel medium to attached them here Bev.

      Delete
  4. Such an explosion of gorgeous colours...awesome page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This page is simply glorious!! The bright and vibrant colours are just awesome and I love the 'flower overload'!! Stunning!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just adore this Di, the colour and arrangement is superb xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowsers....so vibrant and beautiful! The mix of colours is so fabulous and just love these blooms! A gorgeous photo.....so love your work! ;-)

    ReplyDelete