Wednesday, April 1, 2015

My April DT Reveal For
Scrap Around the World Challenge
"Escape"


Hi there peeps. Thanks for calling by. Today I have my April DT reveal for the
inspired by this, their fabulous April moodboard.

 
 
I have used this little mini word from 2Crafty chipboard as my title.
I thought it was perfect for this photo.

 
Some beachy type vines & a few flowers mixed in with a few small shells.

 
Loads of textures from various sorts of mesh & muslin.

 
I have also glued muslin to my background for extra texture.

 
I have to say how happy I am with how my background turned out.

 
Lots & lots of layers too.

 
  Well I hope you can perhaps find some time this month to join us in this months
challenge & remember as always, they have TWELVE monthly PRIZES too.

Until next time.
 
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Stunning layout Di.. just wish I was there!! hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing textures Di, you nailed the moodboard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such awesome take on the moodboard...Loved it absolutely!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely divine. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What amazing textures Di! I am totally in love with your style <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love the earthy, natural feel of this page...so much goodness on it...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow....this is just divine and Escape...one certainly does! This page just takes me away....
    I am blown away! Magnificent! xx

    ReplyDelete