Monday, June 15, 2015

"Live Out Load"
Frosted Designs Friday Challenge


Hi there paper friends, thanks for stopping by.
Today I have a layout I created that was inspired by the current challenge at
Frosted Designs Challenge Blog.
The challenge was to use 
"Fabric, felt, burlap or lace"
& I always loooove texture so I embraced their 
challenge & this is what I came up with.

I must say, I am really enjoying doing some boy layouts lately.

 
Loads of layers using all different types of  burlap.
 
 
I have used lots of glorious chipboard from my friends over at 
2Crafty Chipboard.
 
 

I cut up this chippie Steampunk Corner to create this long piece &
then proceeded to give it a "rusted metal" look to match in
with my photos.

 
  I even included this burlap flower to tie in with the challenge.

 
I have to say I do love all these burlap pieces.
 
Thanks for calling by.
Until next time.
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout and adorable little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Di, love the aged look on the chippies..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...loving all the layers!! Thanks for sharing at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous layout!!! Love all the layers! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AH Mazing page. Love the textures and the details. Thanks for playing at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow wow wow!! Thanks for playing along with Frosted Designs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Waaaaaay cool....love the cogs and the different layers....really super! ;-)

    ReplyDelete