Monday, June 1, 2015

My Scrap Around the World June DT Reveal
"Cherish"

 
 
Hi there friends, Thanks for calling by. Today I have my June DT reveal for
Scrap Around the World.
This is their gorgeous NEW June moodboard. I just love the softness of it &
 I was also inspired by those little pinwheel looking umbrellas, to
get out my old pinwheel die, dust it off & make some.
Haven't made any of these for quite a while.
The colour palette & the flowers in the moodboard also inspired me.
 
 June Moodboard
 
 
As always I have used some of my favourite
 2Crafty Chipboard
 

 
This is my gorgeous Grandaughter, Mia with her fairy wings on Nanny had bought her.
I just love buying here girly things & she looks soooo sweet in them. Alright I'll stop gushing !!
 
I used the 2Crafty title "Cherish the Moments" & simply cut the cherish word off & I
have saved the other words for a future project. Nothing goes to waste !!

 
I am really happy how the photos look "fussy cut" out & placed in this garden of flowers.

 
As always, lots of mixed media on my background & lots of sequins & glass micro beads too.

 
Love those little 2Crafty chippie "Silhouette Leaves".
 

Lots of layers & stamping.


Here I have actually used a chippie "Corner Evie" from 2Crafty but
I have cut it in half & laid it end to end to create this shape here.
It was just perfect for what I needed. I have also scattered a few
chippie "Mini Hearts" around the page too.

Well thats all for today, I hope you can find some time to play along with us over
 at Scrap Around the World & be inspired by this gorgeous moodboard too.
 As always they have TWELVE monthly PRIZES on offer too.

Until next time
 

5 comments:

  1. Oh this is so beautiful Di, so sweet and utterly adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Está tão lindo...Adoro a textura e o fundo azul :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page Di! And Mia is a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Di,
    Your layout is so very gorgeous and your sweet and adorable granddaughter looks like she's walking through the garden and her fairy wings are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable, Di ... love the way you have placed Mia in amongst your blooms!

    ReplyDelete