Monday, June 22, 2015

"Smile"
A Layouts PLUS A Video Tutorial
For Lindys Stamp Gang June Challenge


Hi there peeps, thanks for stopping by.
Today I have my entry into the current June challenge over at
to share with you, based on this colour board.

 Lindy's Stamp Gang June Colour Board

I have also made a VIDEO TUTORIAL to go with it.
To view VIDEO click the arrow below.


Now the challenge rules are that you have to use a minimum of two
 of their products & stick to this colour pallette.
I have used three of their sprays,
#3.  Pineapple Paradise


I have sprayed most of my flowers to match in with my layout.

As always, I have used lots of gorgeous
including their
6" Circle Lace Panel & one of their Mini Words "Smile".



How beautiful is the 2Crafty "6" Circle Lace Panel" that I have cut into strips.

 
I do love the Lindy's Starburst sprays.
They have an amazing shimmer to them & they are such beautiful colours too.


Here you can see the roses, muslin & mini word, all of
which I coloured with their "Hibiscus Pink".


Lots of mixed media on my background as well as some stamping.
Well thats all from me today. Until next time.
 

16 comments:

  1. Dramatic and yet so girly at the same time! Love the use of colours and elements...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so super amazing ♥ Love the detailsbeads and splashes ♥ Thank You for playing with us at Lindy's Stamp Gang Color challenge this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness Di...This is absolutely gorgeous!!! The colors look fantastic when you put them together!! Your design, your composition, your work..Fantastic!!! Thanks for showing how it was done!!! Great video!!! Thanks for joining us at Lindy's for the Color Challenge!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your background and the way you used the color combination!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous Layout Di, love particulary your green colour here ! beautiful work as always ! thank you for joining us with the Lindy's Stamp Gang challenge !

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing layout and great to see how you put it together. Gives me so much inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout Di, fantastic background! Really enjoyed your video - seeing it all come together - thank-you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous project
    Thanks for playing along with Lindys

    ReplyDelete
  9. Di,
    So very gorgeous! The design is wonderful, the colors perfect - and I love the way you applied the glass beads (awesome video). I will be trying that new technique. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous layout! Thanks so much for joining the Lindy's challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely beautiful with those colors!! Bravo!!! XXX...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow stunning as always! I love all the work you did with the background, it looks amazing!Thank you for joining our challenge at Lindy's Stamp Gang!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just amazing....everything is so fabulous! Love the photo and of course...so love your work! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Incredibly stunning layout Di! Loved watching the video :)

    ReplyDelete